My Busy Routine

OK. So we have ALL been busy at least once. For me, this is EVERY DAY. Seriously, I have been having a hard time getting ‘Me Time’. What is this schedule? Glad you asked! See, mine is changing because of seasons. One school. At summer my schedule is a lot more laid back and calm. But, during the rest of the year, you have to be fast. During the spring, my little brother does baseball. In the summer, there is no sports. Then, in fall, my little brother does cross country(for those of you who do not know, cross country is running). My older brother does football at that time as well. Finally winter. This one is the sport that involves the most effort. Wrestling season. See, the teams (especially high school. The one my older brother is in.) will travel far for wrestling tournaments. Last year, we traveled to the very eastern part of Kentucky. It was crazy! But, let’s not talk about sports, let’s talk about my typical winter routine.

I wake up at 5:00AM. I then get dressed for the day. Pants and a T-shirt is the usual stuff. I go out of my room and go to my parents room to get my dog out. By this time, it is 5:40. Why? Well, I am a slow person in the morning. So, you can now see why it is so late just doing those things. Once my dog is out, I go to wake up my brother. Since his alarms NEVER wake him up. I get down the stairs and go to his room. I wake him up. When he FINALLY wakes up, I go back up the stairs. I get out two paper bags, an expo marker, and my little brother’s lunch box. Yes, I make lunch for everyone. I label one of them “Kristin *****” (*****= My last name) and the other one “Michael *****” When I finish with the lunches it is 6:35. I make my dog his breakfast as Michael (My older brother) checks his grades. After I fed my dog, I start to finish getting ready for the day. I brush my hair and teeth. Then it is 6:50. Finally, I wake up my little brother (or Michael does) and get his outfit out. Then it is 6:56. I run out the house to catch the bus. And that is just my MORNING!!!!!!

My school day starts at 7:35. We do Rosetta Stone until 7:55. Then, I go to math class. I am studying Pre-Algebra. It is pretty hard. But, it is fun having a little challenge. Then, I go to a class called PBL. It is fun. Then, the next two periods are my favorite classes. Social Studies and Science! I have always liked
Social Studies and even plan to teach it when I get older! Science I just love experiments. Anyways, we shouldn’t get sidetracked. After Science is Language Arts. The class is OK. I have never just been a fan. After LA is lunch. I love lunch. One food!!!!!  Two is that it is a great time to socialize with the friends you may not have many classes with. Three, it is just some time to relax from a school day. Especially since I have had some rough days at school. Then, it is Choir. It is kinda hard to memorize the lyrics. But, my teacher finds a way to get it stuck in our heads. Click here to see the lyrics of one of the songs we sung. Finally, band. I play Alto Saxophone. It is really fun. After band, school is over. So, it is 3:35. I get home. I pet my dog for about 10 minutes while telling my mom about my day. I do all of my homework which gets me to 3:50. I then walk my dog while picking up my little brother from school. I continue homework when I get home. After that, I’ll brush my dog and start dinner. As long as it is something simple like pasta. Later, I’ll take a shower. Finally go to bed. And repeat the whole cycle again.

Les jeudis clandestins - 2 novembre 17 -_IMG5452 Fabrice Plas via Compfight    Girl with black dog Max Garçia via Compfight

See more of my blog here