My Goals and More

Hello everyone, me again. More 20% project things. So, we haven’t exactly made any sort of major accomplishments yet. But honestly, I don’t feel to bad about this because we are soon. See, we have having a MAJOR fundraiser to get cloth for blankets. We are trying to make this really work so we get a lot of money. So, we are taking our time to plan this out very well. Our deadline to do this is now January 19th so we have time to plan and get on a good day. In the next few weeks we hope to have our movie night all planned out. (And movie night is the fundraiser if you I haven’t told you all yet.)

Our December goals are one getting back to out mentor. For our project, we have gotten the help of one of our teachers. So, we contacted her and she got back to us. All we have to do is simply E-mail her back. Our other one is to get a location for our fundraiser. This is very important because we can’t have a movie night without having somewhere to have it take place. We have already talked to Brooklynn’s church and we are still waiting to hear back from them. As I said before, our other goal is to have the movie night all planned out. So, we can have that out of the way and to pave the way to a successful and fun event to go to. We will accomplish this by working hard on 20% days and work at home.

126/365: Anxious/Excited.Creative Commons License David Mulder via Compfight       

I am excited                                                            But, stressed too

You know that picture for my stressed emotion? Find it here. It was made by Sander van der Wel and called “Depression” I found it good enough to show stress. Well, bye bye!